Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing New Leaf Friends

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,210

EllaTheQueen6

@EternatusQueen It's ok! I'll be on maybe 5 PM today. Not entirely sure though.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Manuelasparkles

Hey, @EllaTheQueen. Say, my town in America has a power outage. And my family and I are trying to survive it. Besides, I’m afraid that the nighttime will be hotter in the summer. Because I can’t sleep in the heat wave! But don’t worry, we’ll be okay. And my Pokémon friends will be alright as well as my Nintendogs and kittens.

Manuelasparkles

3DS Friend Code: 4614-3246-4885 | My Nintendo: Manuela595 | Nintendo Network ID: 525970

EllaTheQueen6

@Manuelasparkles Dang, powers outages are never good! My power hasn't gone out in a while cause we haven't gotten any strong storms or anything.

President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

Manuelasparkles

So do I, @EllaTheQueen6! Anyway, since we’re in September, my birthday is on Saturday. And once my special day arrives, in animal crossing new leaf, K.K.Slider will sing a special birthday song for me. And as well as that, the animal residents will throw me a surprise birthday party!

Manuelasparkles

3DS Friend Code: 4614-3246-4885 | My Nintendo: Manuela595 | Nintendo Network ID: 525970

EllaTheQueen6

@Manuelasparkles That's nice! I hope you have a fun birthday

Manuelasparkles

Well, @EllaTheQueen6. Summer is almost over. And I’m excited about autumn as well as Halloween. Because I love getting some Halloween candies and treats every October. But since I’m very excited about it, every Mario fan and my big brother saw the direct of Super Mario Bros wonder. Why? Because I heard that the wonder flower has unexpected surprises if you touch it.

Manuelasparkles

EllaTheQueen6

@Manuelasparkles Ohh, Halloween! That's exciting! And yeah, my best friend won't shut up about Mario, as he's excited as well. It's great that everyone's super escited about it

Clio

Hi,

I start playing acnl again and I'm looking for friends, could you add me. My friend code is 4957-9520-5223

Clio

Clio

by the way my name is Malen

Clio

Manuelasparkles

Hi there again, @EllaTheQueen6. I have an interesting fact for you. Do you know that before Ash started his first Pokémon adventure in the anime series, there’s a four part special called Pokémon origins? It’s a true story about how the first Pokémon adventure in Kanto begin. And I heard that there’s mega evolution in the special as well.

Manuelasparkles

EllaTheQueen6

@Manuelasparkles Well, that's cool!

LunaTheUnikitty

Hi just joined does anyone want to play acnl tonight? My friend code is 4872-0191-8171. Also @EllaTheQueen6 and @Manuelasparkles I add your friend codes but idk if that worked or not I have not added anyone in a while. Sorry if that’s weird.

LunaTheUnikitty

EllaTheQueen6

@LunaTheUnikitty I can't for the next, like, week cause I'm stupid and got grounded. Sorry.

LunaTheUnikitty

@EllaTheQueen6 no you’re totally fine I just added you and I was like I hope I’m not being creepy or anything.

LunaTheUnikitty

EllaTheQueen6

@LunaTheUnikitty No, you're not creepy! I'll add ya back when I'm not grounded!

Manuelasparkles

Hey, @LunaTheUnikitty and @EllaTheQueen6. Guess what! Tomorrow is my birthday! Because my family are going to throw me a birthday party as well as giving me birthday gifts. But best of all, in animal crossing new leaf, K.K.Slider will sing a special birthday song for me! I can’t hardly wait!

Manuelasparkles

EllaTheQueen6

@Manuelasparkles That's amazing! I hope your birthday is a good one!

Manuelasparkles

Hey there again, @EllaTheQueen6. Say, today is my birthday! And my parents are going to give me my birthday gifts in a few minutes. And also, the animal residents of animal crossing new leaf throw me a surprise birthday party. But K.K.Slider isn’t here at my party. So I guess I’ll wait to ask him to sing a birthday song for me at nighttime. After all, he always sings songs every Saturday night.

Manuelasparkles

EllaTheQueen6

@Manuelasparkles Happy birthday! I hope you had a good birthday, and I hope you had a nice party!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic